Be part of our Community sponsorship initiative by getting involved with Leigh Community Trust, creating high quality, vibrant and innovative community programmes that enhance the lives of everyone in the area.
- 10 stadium entry tickets (West stand) for the match for company staff members (these could be given out as a reward scheme to staff)
- Half page editorial in the programme – regarding the support of the CSR initiative
- A mention on the PA system and half time logo / advert on the screen regarding the community sponsorship
- A photograph on the pitch at half time with non-playing player and a small group of beneficiaries of tickets from sponsorship – to be framed and given to the company
- Editorial in local press and Leigh Centurions website regarding the community sponsorship
- 100 complimentary tickets to be given out to disadvantaged groups in the local community; this can be decided by either company or the Trust, if the company wishes.
Cost of sponsorship:
Prices for Super League in 2017 TBC
To make an enquiry about Community Match Day Sponsorship, please complete the form below.