PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("CONDITIONS") BEFORE SUBSCRIBING FOR SERVICES. Sporting Club Leigh Limited (LEIGH CENTURIONS) RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO MODIFY THESE CONDITIONS BY POSTING A REVISED VERSION ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD (AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY) THESE CONDITIONS NOW AND EVERY TIME YOU USE THE SERVICES. BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICES YOU ACCEPT ANY REVISED VERSION.
If these Conditions conflict with our Website Terms and Conditions, these Conditions will take priority.
"Content" means any and all of the content and material comprising the Site including without limitation all text, graphics, photographs, audio and video. "Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions of use. "User Information" means the personal details which may be provided by you to us via the Site. "Users" means the users of the Site collectively and/or individually as the context admits. "we/us/our" means LEIGH CENTURIONS."Site" shall have the meaning as set out above. "Website" means a site on the World Wide Web. "you/your" means you, the user.
1. In ticking the box and accepting the T&Cs on the registration page, you are entering into a legally binding contract with LEIGH CENTURIONS (located at Leigh Sports Village Stadium, Sale Way, Leigh, WN7 4JY) to purchase the Services. The contract is conditional on payment being authorised by your card issuer and is at all times subject to these Conditions.
2. If you are under 18 years of age and/or not of full legal age, you must have the permission of your parents or a guardian before (i) adhering to the Conditions, (ii) registering and (iii) using the Services. By your continuing use of the Services, you are confirming that you have received the consent of your parents or your guardian for any of your uses of the Services and that you have discussed these Conditions with your parents or your guardian before you register.
3. In return for allowing you to use the Platform and benefiting from our Platform Products, you agree that any information you provide us about yourself at any time will be true, accurate, current and complete and that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date.
2. Price and Payment
1. Our prices only cover access to the Services. Telephone line and other communications or access costs may be charged to you separately by your ISP or relevant service provider. All our prices are inclusive of UK VAT at the rates in force from time to time. Except in the case of manifest error, the prices payable for the Services that you order are as set out on this website at the time at which you place your order.
2. Payment for services must be made through PayPal, or by Mastercard, Visa, Switch, and Visa Delta cards. You confirm that the PayPal account, or credit/debit card which is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
3. LEIGH CENTURIONS reserves the right to refuse credit/debit card payments in its reasonable discretion. PayPal will process your payment on a secure site.
4. LEIGH CENTURIONS uses all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all information on the Platform is accurate. However, in the event that an incorrect price or other incorrect information is displayed in relation to the Services due to a clerical, typographical, pricing or other inadvertent error, LEIGH CENTURIONS shall have the right to refuse to accept any order or cancel any contract to supply the Services whether or not the order has been confirmed and the credit card has been charged. In the unlikely event that your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and the order is cancelled for this reason, LEIGH CENTURIONS shall issue a full credit to the value of the Services cancelled to your PayPal account, or credit/debit card.
3. Services and Service Availability
1. The 'Services' shall be the provision to you of access to services on this Website including on-demand video, highlights, interviews, and magazine content.
2. LEIGH CENTURIONS reserves the right to amend the nature and extent of the Services available at any time.
3. You are responsible for ensuring that you have and maintain all the hardware and software (Adobe Flash Player is required) necessary to access, receive and view the Services.
4. In the event that LEIGH CENTURIONS reasonably determines that you do not meet these requirements LEIGH CENTURIONS reserves the right to refuse the provision of Services to you. In such a case you will be entitled to a refund of any sums paid as provided for in clause 6.2 ("Our right to terminate").
5. LEIGH CENTURIONS will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Services are made available to you at all times. However, this Website is provided on an "as is" basis.
6. In particular, the image and sound quality of the Services may vary, whether due to congestion on the internet or telephone lines or otherwise. The Website may not be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
7. From time to time we will need to close the website to carry out upgrades or maintenance. We will try to keep this to a minimum. Subject to the constraints described above, LEIGH CENTURIONS will carry out the Services with reasonable care and skill.
8. Apart from this we make no representation or warranty (and exclude all warranties and conditions otherwise implied, to the fullest extent permitted by law).
This does not affect any other statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
9. In order to protect our content from piracy we use Vimeo. Therefore this service will work on Windows, Mac and Linux machines using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari web browsers only, although full functionality on specific web browsers cannot be guaranteed.
4. Your Use of Services The design, text, graphics, footage, images and other feed you receive (and any selection or arrangement) are subject to the copyright of LEIGH CENTURIONS and others.
You agree that you will:
1. Use the Services for non-commercial purposes only without making any gain and that you will not permit any other person or persons to use the Services. This means, for example, that you must not charge for viewing of the Services and that you cannot use the Services to attract others to buy goods or Services from you or anyone else;
2. At any given time, only view the Services via your permitted PC or mobile device and never permit any other person to access the Services. You must keep your password secure and never share passwords or other access codes with anyone or in any way make them accessible to others;
3. Not copy, record or store all or any part of the Services (other than on a purely transitory basis to permit you to view them) or divert, re-transmit or otherwise distribute all or any part of the Services to any person, or authorise, enable or procure any other person to do any of the above;
4. Not alter, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any part of the Services;
5. Not view the Services in circumstances where members of the public can view them simultaneously or authorise, enable or procure any other person to do so.
1. UNLESS AGREED OTHERWISE IN WRITING, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF LEIGH CENTURIONS TO YOU ARISING BY REASON OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUPPLY OF THE SERVICES TO YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU IN RESPECT OF THE SERVICES IN QUESTION ("PAYMENT AMOUNT"). LEIGH CENTURIONS SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
(I) ANY DIRECT LOSS IN EXCESS OF THE SUBSCRIPTION AMOUNT; OR
(II) ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR LOSS OF OR CORRUPTION
TO DATA OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS WHATSOEVER EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR SHOULD REASONABLY KNOW OF SUCH LOSS.
NOTHING IN THESE CONDITIONS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF LEIGH CENTURIONS FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY DUE TO ITS NEGLIGENCE OR FOR ITS FRAUD. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
6. Duration and Termination
1. Your Right to Terminate
1. You may cancel your subscription for the Services by logging in and going to the My Account page and clicking on the "Cancel Subscription" button and sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address email@example.com
2. Cancellation must be made no less than 5 working days prior to the end of the month or year (depending on whether you are paying monthly or annually respectively) for which you have paid.
3. If you cancel prior to this 5 working day period access to the Services will be terminated at the end of the relevant period. If you cancel during this 5 working day period you will be charged for the following month, year or relevant period and access to the Services will terminate on expiry of that following month.
4. If you cancel your subscription after your renewal date you will be charged for the following month, year or relevant period and access to the Services will terminate on expiry of that following month, year or relevant period.
5. If you have signed up to a Free Trial (ie no payment has been taken and you are able to access subscription products), you can cancel your Free Trial at any time prior to the end of the relevant Free Trial period and your credit/debit card will not be charged. The exact length of the Free Trial period will be stated at the time of purchase.
6. However we will not issue a refund if you request cancellation and a refund after your Free Trial period has ended and your credit/debit card has been charged for the relevant month, year or relevant period.
2. Our Right to Terminate
1. LEIGH CENTURIONS may terminate this agreement with immediate effect and by written notice at any time if you commit a material breach of this agreement (and any breach of clause 2 or 4 will be considered to be a material breach) or if you do not fulfil any of the technical requirements set out in clause 3.
2. In addition, LEIGH CENTURIONS may terminate this agreement on one calendar month's notice given in writing to you in accordance with clause 5. If LEIGH CENTURIONS terminates the agreement other than as a result of your breach or technical non-compliance, you will receive a refund of the amount you pre-paid for the Services less an amount proportionate to the number of days for which you have had access to the Services.
7. Data Protection
1. The information and data ("personal data") which is provided by you in connection with this website will be held on the computers and manual records of, and will be used by the LEIGH CENTURIONS, leighcenturions.com and any other reputable suppliers of goods and services which LEIGH CENTURIONS TV believes may be of interest to you (together "the companies"). A complete list of all such companies is available on request from the address below.
2. The personal data shall be used by the companies for the following purposes:
(i) to update and develop the companies' records and for assessment and analysis including market and service/product analysis;
(ii) to assist the companies in the provision of services/products to you; and
(iii) to facilitate reviews, developments and improvements to the services/products offered to you.
3. The companies may inform you from time to time by e-mail, telephone, or mail about relevant news, information, services and products offered by any of them which they believe may be of interest to you.
4. By law you are entitled, upon payment of a fee, to receive a copy of information or data about you that is held by any of the companies. You are also entitled to require the rectification, erasure or blocking of any such information or data which is inaccurate or not up-to-date and held by the companies. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to opt-out of any future processing of your information or data held by the companies, please write to LEIGH CENTURIONS at the address below stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information.
5. We shall comply with applicable UK Data Protection legislation from time to time in place in respect of any User Information.
Leigh Sports Village Stadium
9. Force Majeure
1. LEIGH CENTURIONS not shall have any liability to you for any delay or failure to deliver the Services to the extent that such delay or failure to deliver arises from causes beyond the reasonable control of
LEIGH CENTURIONS including, but not limited to, the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, third party action (including denial of service attack and overuse or misuse of the Services), telephone or other inter connect problems, computer viruses, unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, fire, severe weather conditions, including floods, acts of God, acts or regulations of any regulatory, governmental or supranational authority, war, riot, strike, lock-out, industrial disputes and the cancellations or postponements.
2. If this means that you fail to receive a substantial element of the Services LEIGH CENTURIONS will refund such proportion of the sum pre-paid by you in respect of the Services as it decides, acting reasonably, is fair in the circumstances.
1. You agree to indemnify Us, and/or any of Our affiliates and Our and their officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the Site.
No waiver by LEIGH CENTURIONS shall be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies, or any subsequent breach of any provision of these Conditions.
If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the application of any law, such provisions shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
3. Application Law
4. Entire Agreement
These Conditions together with the current Services prices and contact details on this website, set out the whole of the agreement between you and LEIGH CENTURIONS. This agreement cannot be changed or terminated orally, and no changes or amendments to this agreement shall be binding upon the parties until confirmed in writing by LEIGH CENTURIONS.
12. Technical Support and Contacting LEIGH CENTURIONS
1. You can contact LEIGH CENTURIONS whether to discuss technical problems or trace your subscription, or for any other reason by emailing to LEIGH CENTURIONS as described below or going to the Contact Us section. In all instances, please be ready to give your customer ID, e-mail, product details, last transaction ID, postcode which LEIGH CENTURIONS will require from you in order to identify your subscription.
2. You may want to print a copy of this page for future reference. You should notify us immediately if any of your details change by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Any notice given by LEIGH CENTURIONS can be given by post or email to the most recent postal or email address we hold for you. Transmission or postal failures are at your risk, and we cannot be responsible for non-receipt of messages we send you.