Display your Company details around the Leigh Sports Village pitch for the season
- Build brand awareness and credibility through association.
- Grow exposure through local and national media exposure.
- Several games shown live on BBC with a peak audience of 2 million and Sky Sports with 180,000.
- Attendances at home games ranging from 2,500 – 7,500.
- 2,000 season ticket holders.
- Club TV channel with around 500 subscribers.
All Boards stay in place from January – December
The Sports Village is also currently home to Manchester United FC as well as Leigh Centurions. It also often holds various other high profile events and games including international England Rugby League games. Therefore, some of our sponsorship opportunities have further added value and are truly unique. For example, Manchester United Under 21 fixtures are regularly shown live on Sky Sports and MUTV which have a worldwide viewing figures of around 60 million.
For more information please e-mail email@example.com.