Leigh Centurions are gearing up for the “business end” of the 2017 season, with fixtures for the Super 8’s Qualifiers being announced earlier today.
Tickets for all three of Leigh Centurions’ home games in the Qualifiers are now on sale at the ticket office and online here.
Ticket prices are as follows:
Adult: £20 Standing / £23 Seating
65+ & 18-21: £16 Standing / £18 Seating
Under 18’s: £7 Standing / £9 Seating
Under 5’s: Free of charge
Season ticket holders are reminded that they can use their Season tickets for all three of these fixtures.
|1||Saturday, August 5||Featherstone Rovers||Leigh Centurions||3.15pm|
|2||Saturday, August 12||Leigh Centurions||Hull KR||3.15pm|
|3||Saturday, August 19||Catalans Dragons||Leigh Centurions||6.15pm|
|4||Sunday, September 3||Leigh Centurions||Widnes Vikings||3.00pm|
|5||Saturday, September 9||Warrington Wolves||Leigh Centurions||3.00pm|
|6||Friday, September 15||Leigh Centurions||Halifax RLFC||8.00pm|
|7||Friday, September 22||London Broncos||Leigh Centurions||8.00pm|
Note: All fixtures are copyright RFL and are subject to change.
Corporate Hospitality is also available, with seats in the Premier Club at £60 + VAT, which includes:
- VIP access to the Stadium
- Two course served meal
- Individual bar service
- Pre-match entertainment including match day quiz
- Special Guest interviews with past and present sports stars
- Exclusive team introduction from Head Coach Neil Jukes
- Premium West Stand seating (upgrades to private executive boxes available)
- Complimentary half time tea and coffee
- Complimentary match day magazines for all guests
- Access to VIP post match player presentations from Head Coach Neil Jukes and the Man of the Match
- Players, Coaching Staff and Directors in attendance.
Alternatively, enjoy the excitement of a Centurions’ game from the comfort and privacy of your own Executive Box, and receive the following hospitality package:
- Choice of 1,2 or 3 course waitress served meal.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Cash bar with waitress service.
- VIP seating on your own private terrace outside the box with spectacular views.
- Complimentary match day magazines for all guests.
- Two complimentary car park passes
Limited Executive Box bookings for the game are available from £700 plus VAT for ten people. For more details please call the Commercial Department on 01942 487890.