Leigh Centurions are an innovative club with various advertising opportunities and hospitality packages to benefit your business. We maintain a consistently high profile.
Potential 2021 Brand awareness
National/Worldwide Brand Awareness
- Regular Sky/BBC coverage on various outlets to an audience of several million.
- Website with 500,000 views per annum
Regional Brand Awareness
- 24,000 Twitter followers.
- Attendances at home games ranging from 2,500 – 6,000, and Summer Bash of c10,000
- 11,000 Facebook members.
- 2,000 season ticket holders.
- Email database of 4,000 fans.
- Shirt sales of around 2,000 per annum.
- Match programme with an average read of around 2,500.
- Club TV channel with around 500 subscribers
Rugby League Stats:
- Total cumulative domestic TV audience of 24.5m (second only to football)
- RL has c 7.5m fans across the country (22% in NW)
- Super League – Live Programmes 16.4 m. Average live match 210,000. Other programming 8.1m
- 1100 articles – estimated national press coverage
- 800+ premium online coverage.
Leigh Sports Village
Leigh Sports Village boasts some of the best facilities in modern sport, and in addition to being the home of Leigh Centurions, is also currently home to Manchester United Women. It is not unusual for various other high profile events and games including international England Rugby League games and Challenge Cup games to take place at Leigh Sports Village.
Therefore, some of our sponsorship opportunities have further added value and are truly unique.
For example, Manchester United Under 21 fixtures are regularly shown live on Sky Sports and on MUTV which has worldwide viewing figures of around 90 million.
NOTE – Manchester United have the ability to request a clean stadium (i.e. no advertising) but have yet to implement this. The RFL do operate a clean stadium for Internationals and partial clean stadium for Cup games.
- Facts about Leigh Sports Village
- Stadium opened in December 2008
- Stadium has held 325 events (as of June 2016)
- Total attendance at Leigh Sports Village 541,140 (as of June 2016)
- Cumulative attendance at Leigh Sports Village of 150,345 over the last 18 months (as of June 2016)
- 4 Rugby League International fixtures hosted (3 x senior England teams, 1 x World Cup)
- 9 Football International fixtures hosted
- Elton John pop concert attendance of 17,500 in June 2014
- Regular event coverage by Sky, BBC, BT Sport and MUTV (Estimated audience reach 90 million)
- Approximate annual footfall across the whole Leigh Sports Village site of 1.1 million